We are excited to announce a refresh of the Blink app user interface! We’ve heard your feedback, and are excited to share our new look & feel. Look out for the new Blink app version in the coming days.
Here are a few of the key updates we’ve made:
Bottom Bar Navigation
Our bottom panel is now where you can access your system homepages, clip lists, account & system settings, & Neighbor’s app.
The Home icon brings you to the home screen where you can view and access your Blink camera systems (along the top panel bar) and individual cameras. From the home screen you can:
- Arm your camera system by toggling the Disarmed/Armed switch along the bottom of your app.
- Arm/disarm an individual camera, by tapping the running man icon on (blue) or off (gray) once a system is armed.
- Access a camera’s settings by clicking the three sliding bars icon next to each camera’s name.
- Access your sync module’s status indicator at the bottom of your list of cameras.
The Play Button icon – tap this to access all of your recorded clips in one place. From here, you can filter which cameras or systems you want to see, and even filter the type of event you’re looking for.
The Settings Gear icon brings the settings of your account and systems into one place. Within the system settings, you can:
- Manage your cameras individually
- Arrange which order they appear on your homescreen
- Schedule arm and disarm schedules for your camera systems
The Neighbors icon in the bottom right corner allows you to access the Neighbor’s app.
Adding Cameras or Systems
To add a new camera or camera system, tap the “+” button in the top right corner of your app. From here, you will follow the standard onboarding flow
If you have any questions or need further support, please review our Support Page for more details on how to best use your Blink camera systems.